WPC80 is a New Zealand sourced whey protein concentrate powder, which in natural form possesses a protein content of 80% (24g/30g serve).
WPC80 is fast digesting and boasts an exceptional amino acid profile, making it an excellent choice for achieving a wide range of goals whether they be post workout recovery, supporting lean muscle growth or assisting weight loss.
Add 1 Large TP Scoop (30g) to 150ml-200ml of liquid of your choice. Shake and consume. Consume 1-3 servings daily or as required.
True Protein recommends as a guideline 1.5g to 2g of protein per kilogram of bodyweight. This recommendation is based on the assumption that your goals are to build lean muscle and enhance recovery. This translates to an 80kg person taking roughly 120g to 160g of protein per day. We recommend that you fulfil this quota through a combination of wholefoods and protein supplementation.
- High 80% protein content
- Fast releasing, easily absorbed
- Ideal 'all round' protein
True Protein WPC80
Contains Milk Products. Recommended For Adults. Not Suitable For People With Dairy Allergies. Produced In A Facility That Handles Nuts And Nut Products.
1kg bag has 33 serves
The difference between True Whey Protein Isolate (WPI90) and Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80)
The main difference between the two whey protein powders is how they are refined. The raw whey goes through a micro-filtration process to become WPC80, whilst the WPI90 goes through a second ultra-filtration process to strip away further lactose and other elements to create a more refined whey liquid with a higher protein content. WPC80 has around an 80% protein content, boasts a fuller, creamier taste and still retains a lactose, vitamin and mineral content. Please see here https://www.trueprotein.com.au/isolate-concentrate-difference for more on the key differences.
The benefits of WPC80
- 100% natural protein powder packed with health benefits and zero artificial ingredients, additives or fillers
- WPC80 possesses at least 80% protein content in its natural form
- 23g protein per 30g serving
- We only use premium quality raw ingredients from around the world, including New Zealand grass-fed whey
- Delicious protein powders blend smoothly with water, milk and any other liquid without lumps
- Fast-digesting and with no bad aftertaste
- Total honesty policy with transparent ingredient lists and full disclosure on nutritionals
- All supplements feature non-GMO and certified organic ingredients where possible
- Protein powders boast a complete amino acid profile with all nine essential aminos
- Gluten-free, suitable for vegetarians and with no added sugar
- Available in 12 mouth-watering, all-natural flavours