The quickest way to rips and tears (and sitting out while they heal) is to have under-hydrated hands with thick calluses. When it comes to under-hydrated hands, our intensive cream is the tool for the job.Our all-natural Hands as Rx Cream promises the following: • A fast-absorbed skin cream that will keep your hands and palms suppleand hydrated. • Counteracts the drying effects of chalk and the grinding your hands take onthe bar, the bells, the ropes, and your endless pull-ups. As soon as you touch a barbell, the rings, an oar, or the family pet, moisture is lost from your skin. Luckily, the human body is an amazing thing and constantly replenishes natural oils that your skin loses throughout the day. For us folk that like to chalk up, we're at an even greater disadvantage in that those oils are stripped away on a daily basis faster than some of us can re-generate. Insert the need for a cream that is all of the following:
- Non-greasy (we hate greasy creams and lotions)
- Penetrates multiple layers of skin to ensure maximum hydration
- DOES NOT contain any harmful ingredients that are a byproduct of oil..looking at you Petroleum Jelly
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wod Welder - Hands as RX cream 2oz/59mL
How To Use
- Unscrew the cap.
- For application to hands, apply a nickel sized amount of hand cream to the inside of your palm and rub all over. Make sure to get in between fingers and on the back of your hand.
- If you feel satisfied with the amount of cream you've just absorbed, that's it! You're done.
- For best results apply this cream twice daily, both morning and night. If nothing else, use it at night before you go to bed. If you workout in the morning we suggest using this cream POST workout.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Allantoin: a cell regenerator that protects skin by sealing in moisture, helping with wound healing and tissue regeneration
- Lanolin: a naturally-occurring wax that holds moisture to the skin while still allowing it to breathe
- Essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus: smell great and lend a
cooling sensation to the skin while providing antimicrobial abilities