Now you can take our popular hand cream TO GO with the new Hands as Rx Travel Cream. This product features the same non-greasy ingredients you know and love from our standard sized jar, and places them in a portable, easy-squeeze plastic bottle complete with a carabiner clip. You no longer have to worry about your w.o.d.welder hand cream jar cracking during travel, in your gym bag, or in the great outdoors.
Don't worry--Hands as Rx isn't a hand cream for wimps, and it also doesn't break down the calluses that you need. It simply hydrates skin and allows it to breathe and maintain elasticity.
Wod Welder - Hands as RX cream travel size
How To Use
- Clip your w.o.d.welder travel hand cream anywhere that is convenient for you.
- Next time your hands are dry or when you're done at the gym pop off the lid of the tottle and squeeze until a pea sized amount of cream comes out.
- Rub cream into your hands and bask in all the hydration.
- Close the cap and go about your day. You're now winning the war on ripped hands.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Allantoin: a cell regenerator that protects skin by sealing in moisture, helping with wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- Lanolin: a naturally-occurring wax that holds moisture to the skin while still allowing it to breathe.
- Essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus: smell great and lend a
cooling sensation to the skin while providing antimicrobial abilities.
Water, Beeswax, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil